Una nueva publicación muy interesante: Advances in Discourse Studies, editado por Vijay Bhatia, John Flowerdew y Rodney Jones, expertos en lenguas para fines específicos, y publicado por Taylor & Francis. El precio: 41,95 dólares. Fuente: Linguist list.
- Approaches to discourse analysis by Vijay K. Bhatia and John Flowerdew and Rodney H. Jones.
- Conversation analysis: overview and new directions by Paul Drew and Traci Curl.
- Being out of order: overlapping talk as evidence of trouble in airline pilots’ work by Maurice Nevile.
- Ethnographic-based discourse analysis: uses, issues and prospects by Graham Smart.
- Using ethnography in the analysis of pedagogical practice: perspectives from activity theory by Angel Lin.
- Corpora and discourse analysis: new ways of doing old things by David Y. W. Lee.
- Corpus-based analyses of discourse: dimensions of variation in conversation by Douglas Biber.
- Corpora and context in professional writing by Lynne Flowerdew.
- Some thoughts on personal identity construction: a multimodal perspective by Sigrid Norris.
- Multimodal discourse analysis: the case of ‘ability’ in UK secondary school English by Carey Jewitt and Ken Jones.
- Towards critical genre analysis by Vijay K. Bhatia.
- Genre evolution? The case for a diachronic perspective by Carol Berkenkotter.
- Critical discourse analysis and strategies of resistance by John Flowerdew.
- Mediation, text and action by Lilie Chouliaraki.
- Discourse itineraries: nine processes of resemiotization by Ron Scollon.
- Good sex and bad karma: discourse and the historical body by Rodney H. Jones.